2126 Shelter Creek, San Bruno
Complex: Shelter Creek Condominiums
Style: Condo - Corner Unit
Parking: 2 Assigned Parking Spaces
Offered At: $458,000
Saturday 9/26/15: 2-4pm
Sunday 9/27/15: 2-4pm
Thursday 10/1/15: 5-7pm
Saturday 10/3/15: 2-4pm
Sunday 10/4/15: 2-4pm
Brokers Tour: 9/29/15: 11am-1pm
• 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
• Just over 1,000 Sq. ft. of living space (per county records)
• Living room with access to outdoor patio with view of the greenbelt.
• Dining area
• Free Standing range, dishwasher and refrigerator are just over 2 years new.
• Updated bathrooms. Guest Bath and Master bathroom.
• Additional Storage Space
• Carpet Flooring
• Ample Closet Space
• Ceiling fan
• Secured Access to Building with Common Courtyard
• 2 Assigned Parking Spaces
• Patio for outdoor entertaining
• Community Swimming Pools (outdoor & indoor) heated year round, tennis courts, lush landscpaing, common laundry facilities, gym & clubhouse
• Onsite Electric Car Charging Stations
2126 Shelter Creek Lane is located in the well-established Shelter Creek Condominium complex in San Bruno. This spacious updated corner unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has been freshly repainted on the interior. Located in building 2, which is in the front of the complex, allowing for easy access in and out of the community, the home itself is located inside the courtyard with views of the greenbelt and gives a sense of peace and tranquility. The Shelter Creek community offers many amenities such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools that are heated year-round; tennis courts; a clubhouse; a gym; laundry facilities; lush landscaping; and onsite charging stations for electric vehicles.
In a highly sought-after area of San Bruno, the location offers easy access to freeways, local restaurants, and shops. Shelter Creek is a condo community that fits all different lifestyles; it is one of the premier living communities on the San Francisco Peninsula, nestled at the base of the majestic Santa Cruz Mountain range overlooking the serene Crystal Springs reservoir.
The 1,296 condominium-style homes are built around open reserve areas, with three sparkling pools dotted throughout the gated community. There are 46 acres of trees and parks. Surrounded by wide open spaces on nearly all sides, there is a sense of peace and spaciousness, and yet the community is close to quaint shops and services and only minutes away from several downtown areas.
• Controlled-access building with common courtyard and lush landscaping
• Swimming pools (outdoor and indoor) heated year-round
• Tennis courts and fitness center with sauna
• Common laundry facilities
• Onsite electric car charging stations
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.