3550 Market Street #201, San Francisco
Style: Condo - Corner Unit
Parking: 1 Assigned Garage Parking Spaces
Additonal Storage Space deeded to Unit
Offered At: $849,000
Sunday 1/17/16: 2-4pm
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Views of Twin Peaks and downtown
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features under-cabinet lighting, beautiful cabinets, and granite countertops
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Updated light fixtures
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Laundry onsite with the possibility of laundry in-unit; inquire for details
• Shared patio with plenty of space to entertain
• Intercom entry system
• 1-car parking in building garage
• Additional storage space included
• HOA dues: $486 per month
3550 Market Street is in the center of Twin Peaks close to the vibrant lifestyle of the Castro. This corner unit has an open living and dining space great for entertaining. With beautiful views of Twin Peaks and downtown, 3550 Market Street #201 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 1-car parking and extra storage space included.
The open floor plan living room is flanked with windows giving this unit an abundance of natural light. Designated siting areas give this space versatility to entertain, work, or simply enjoy the views and relax.
The kitchen has granite countertops, updated cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, and plenty of space to cook with friends or family. The dining space between the kitchen and open living area makes this home great for dinner parties and interacting with your guests.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, a walk-in closet, and direct access to the shared patio with plenty of room to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or sip your morning coffee. The guest bedroom is spacious and has views of downtown. Two closets provide ample space for storage.