YERBA BUENA CONDO
Address: 821 Folsom Street #209
Community: Shipley Square
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $503.28
Listed At: $748,000
Welcome to Shipley Square, the ideal location for the resident with a busy lifestyle. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is located in the back of the building, offering peaceful living. The main living area is an open living/dining room offering gorgeous wood flooring and built-in shelving offering additional storage. The home features a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. The condo’s bedroom has carpet and a huge-walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The interior of the unit has been freshly painted, including the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. A touch of modern lighting makes this delightful home turn-key and perfect for weekend getaways, year-round living, or investment. Dual-pane windows and in-unit laundry complete the home. Current HOA dues are $503.28 per month, and leased parking is available in the building for $300 per month.
Shipley Square is a 78-unit mid-rise boutique building constructed in 2004 situated in the sought-after Yerba Buena district of SOMA on Folsom Street at Fourth Street. Shipley Square boasts a European-influenced central landscaped courtyard as well as a top-floor terrace with city views.
Shipley Square is conveniently located near many of San Francisco’s top destinations and restaurants, museums, hotels and shopping. Zero Zero, Oola, Samovar Tea Lounge, LeCharm, Osha Thai, and Iza Ramen are all located nearby offering the ultimate in dining convenience. Whole Foods and Peet’s Coffee are also around the corner on Fourth Street. Shipley Square is also just a short distance from the Yerba Buena Gardens complex (with its indoor ice rink, bowling lanes, landscaped gardens, concerts, Children’s Creativity museum, and playground). Other top cultural and educational attractions nearby include the AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Museum of Modern Art, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, the Museum of the African Diaspora. World-class shopping is within walking distance at the Westfield Center, Metreon, Target, and Union Square. The location offers excellent proximity to multiple methods of transport: Muni, Ford GoBike, multiple bike routes, BART, Caltrain, 101/280, the Bay Bridge, and the future Fourth Street subway.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open living/dining room with built-in shelving
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar
• Bedroom features remote-controlled ceiling fan, walk-in closet with custom built-ins
• Freshly painted interior including kitchen and bathroom cabinets
• Modern light fixtures
• Dual-pane windows
• Wood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Stackable washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car leased parking for $300 per month
• Current HOA dues: $503.28 per months, includes hot water, trash, maintenance, and upkeep in common areas and exterior of building
• Boutique condominium building in heart of Yerba Buena/SOMA
• Controlled-access lobby
• European-style interior courtyard
• Roof deck
• Bicycle racks in garage
• Conveniently located near Yerba Buena Gardens and Union Square
• Many commuting options and on-ramp access to major highways
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.
NEIGHBORHOOD - Yerba Buena
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Nestled between South Beach and SOMA in San Francisco's south Financial District, Yerba Buena is home to art galleries, shopping centers, and the Moscone conference center, as well as the beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens. It has some of the best access to public transit in the city, and is rapidly developing into one of San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods.